Sunday 29 April 2012

Update on progress of the animation


During the early stages of the creation of the animation I have encountered a number of issues that I have had to overcome. Initially moving the siege engines up and over the hill has proven more difficult than I originally thought. Also finding the correct camera angle has also proven difficult to create a good scene. I am also now considering adding a scene that is a close up of the wheels on the siege engine in order to convince the audience that the wheels are spinning.
Finally I have decided to split the animation up into a number of scenes to be rendered separately. These separate scenes will then be added together using windows live movie maker, with some added background music to set the scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment