Tuesday 28 February 2012

First animation


The image above shows my first attempt at animating with 3ds max. For this animation I started by creating a sphere and then using the auto key and set key with the timeline, I made the ball move up and down. Then using the track curve editor, I changed the change the movement speeds of the balls making it more closely resemble a bouncing ball. Then I made the animation loop and copied the ball two more times. Using the dope sheet the balls were then made to bounce at different times and different speeds.

From creating this animation I have learnt a number of skills and features within 3ds max. I have learnt how to properly use the timeline and set key frames automatically and manually. Also I have learnt how to increase and decrease the length of the timeline. Also I have learnt how to use the basics of the curve and dope sheet. All of these skills can be applied to my final project.

No comments:

Post a Comment